- The inner contents of the globe include
Meydaneh Azadi or Freedom Square currently located
in Tehran. It is surrounded by the pillars from
Persepolis, Takhteh Jamshid, the ancient Persian
- The front base of the snow globe
displaying the map of Iran with the beautiful
Caspian Sea and Persian Gulf.
- The Persian Empire: An image of Cyrus the
Great, with the lion and his empire soldiers.
- Pol-e-Khajou (Khajou Bridge): One of
Iran's many ancient landmarks located in
Esfahan, Iran dating back to the 17th century.
Still standing to this day along with 33 pol,
(33 bridges) just kilometers away from the
- The beautiful Persian Rug: There are so
many different styles of rug that come from
every corner of Iran. Rug weaving is one of the
most distinguished manifestations of Persian
culture and art dating back to ancient Persia.
- Ferdowsi: The famous and beloved Persian
Poet. He was the author of the
Shāhnāmeh, the national
epic of Persians and of the Iranian World. He
created this masterpiece where it unites
Persians and all its nations. He is a national
symbol for all Iranians.
- Anar or Pomegrante: The fruit native to
Iran. Delicious and beautiful. Who doesn't love
- Mount Damavand: The highest peak in the
region and the highest volcano peak in Asia.
Damavand is the symbol of Iranian resistance
against despotism and foreign rule in Persian
poetry and literature. The mountain is said to
hold magical powers in the Shahnameh.
Please note: Since this globe
weighs over 3 pounds, we ask for a small extra
fee to ship
it to you to Canada or other
countries outside of USA.